“How to Get Medicaid Coverage For Your Assisted Living or Nursing Home Care…Without Selling Your Home or Leaving Your Family Without a Dime”
One of the biggest fears that many people have today is the fear of having their life savings wiped out if they end up in a nursing home. What a shame to see someone’s life savings of 30, 40, or 50 years wiped out in a matter of months. Whether you or a family member is in a crisis or not, it is important that you understand what you can do to protect your hard-earned assets!
Most of the public does not yet realize that the laws on asset protection and long-term care planning changed on February 8, 2006. It is extremely important that you know about these changes and how they may affect your long-term care planning! A series of brand new, free informational workshops hosted by local Elder Law Attorney John J. Peck of Legacy Lawyers, will be held throughout the Wilmington area.
Here's Some of What You'll Learn...
- How to avoid having your life savings wiped out by a nursing home spenddown.
- How the new law restricts protection of assets and the steps you should take now to protect your loved ones.
- The asset protection language that most people don’t have in their power of attorney documents, which can help protect their life’s savings.
- Veteran’s benefits that most people know nothing about.
- How Medicaid works and the steps you need to take now to protect yourself and your family under the new rules.
Attendance is free, but seating is limited. You can reserve your space online or call our office at (910) 452-3577. Workshops will fill up quickly, so call right away.
We will also be distributing a FREE copy of “The Consumer’s Guide to Medicaid Planning and Division of Assets.” This booklet has been updated to reflect the new law changes that have just been passed. (Limit 1 guide per household.) Again, call Legacy Lawyers at (910) 452-3577 or reserve your space online. Act today! We fill up quickly.